«MAJOR LIKE BATTLE» CONTEST RULES ANNOTATION
Shoot the video—win a trip to StarLadder Berlin Major 2019!
To participate in «MAJOR LIKE BATTLE» contes and gain an opportunity to go to the Grand Final of StarLadder Berlin Major 2019, where you will visit the backstage and personally chat with your favorite Grand Final team, you need to do the following:
- right now shoot a video how you support your favorite CS: GO team, using English language;
- post it on Instagram or Twitter feeds (video should be uploaded to the Instagram or Twitter feeds only—videos hosted on other video services, including YouTube, will not be accepted) with mandatory #MajorLikeBattle hashtag and @ggbetofficial and @name_ of_your_team mentions;
- check the availability of your video on www.majorlikebattle.com;
- be over 18 years old and have a registered active account on the GGBET.COM;
- subscribe to GG.BET Twitter or Instagram (@ggbetofficial).
- hurry up—contest will end on August 20 at 23:59 GMT+2.
The draw will be held on August 21 of 2019 through Random.org. So shoot your video right now, because the more likes your video will have, the higher your chances of winning will be. GG.BET fully pays for a two-way trip to Germany, hotel accommodation and tickets for the StarLadder Berlin Major Major 2019 Grand Final.
«MAJOR LIKE BATTLE» RULES
- 1. The Promoter of this Draw (hereinafter referred to as "Draw") is MaxEnt Limited, registered under the laws of the Malta, with its registered address at JPR Buildings, Level 1, Triq Taz-Zwejt, San Gwann, SGN3000, MALTA, registered number C47261 (hereinafter referred to as "Promoter"). Every Person, who participates in this Draw, hereinafter shall be referred to as "participant" or "you".
- 2. In order to be able to participate in the Draw each of the following conditions must apply:
- 2.1 Participant must be at least 18 years old.
- 2.2 Participant has a registered, active account on ggbet.com Website.
- 2.3 Participant must be the citizen of the European Union, except for the citizens of Cyprus, France, Great Britain, Italy, Malta, Portugal and Spain, that cannot participate in the Draw.
- 2.4 By Participating in the Draw, you agree to be bound by these Major Like Battle Rules (hereinafter referred to as "Rules"), ggbet.com Terms and Conditions (https://ggbet.com/en/rules) and applicable legislation.
- 3. To participate in the Draw, you shall do the following:
- 3.1 Film the video using English language (hereinafter referred to as "Video") that complies with clause 4 of the Rules and make a Post/Tweet with this video on your Twitter and/or Instagram feed (hereinafter referred to as "Post"). Post posted on Twitter and/or Instagram social network but with Video posted on any other video platform than Twitter and Instagram feed (including YouTube) will not be accepted for participation in the competition. Post shall contain all of the following components:
- 3.1.1 A Video, that describes your appreciation and support to your favourite CS:GO team;
- 3.1.2 A text that corresponds to the context of the video;
- 3.1.3 The Post should contain: i) #MajorLikeBattle hashtag; ii) @ggbetofficial mention; iii) the mention "@nameoftheteam" of the CS:GO team you support, or mention of @NatusVincere, or mention of @AVANGARKZ.
- 3.2 The Promoter reserves the right to exclude each participant from the Draw in its sole discretion and without the obligation to explain such decision. The Promoter does not warrant or make any representations regarding the outcomes of the Draw and reserves the rights to suspend this Draw or choose a Winner on its own discretion.
- 4. Requirements to the Post and Social Media account:
- 4.1 Only the following Social Media are allowed for publishing of the Post: a) Twitter (twitter.com); b) Instagram (instagram.com). The Social Media account must be public.
- 4.2. Your Post must comply with the following conditions:
- 4.2.1 You own all of the rights (including intellectual property rights) to your Video.
- 4.2.2 The Post shall not violate any applicable legislation, including legislation regarding copyright and intellectual property rights.
- 4.2.3 The Social Media account, from which the Post was originally tweeted/posted, must be owned by you and you agree to provide sufficient proof if required by the Promoter. If the Promoter finds out, that the submitted social media account does not belong to you, you will be excluded from the Draw.
- 4.2.4 The Post shall not present in an unfavourable light: a) the Promoter, its employees, affiliated persons and entities; b) any sports (including eSports) team; c) any other person, entity or business enterprise.
- 4.2.5 The Post shall not violate or be otherwise in breach with: a) If the Post was made via Twitter - The Twitter Rules (available at https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-rules); b) If the Post was made via Instagram - Instagram Community Guidelines (available at https://help.instagram.com/477434105621119).
- 4.2.6 The Post must not contain any material/content that is or may be considered to be abusive, derogatory, defamatory, discriminatory, embarrassing, harassing, harmful, hateful, indecent, misleadingly impersonating another person (excluding satire, cosplay), menacing, obscene, offensive, political, pornographic, profane, racist, sexist, threatening, vulgar (hereinafter referred to as “prohibited materials”). The Promoter reserves the right to evaluate and decide, on its own discretion, whether the Post or the Video contain prohibited materials.
- 4.3 By Participating in the Draw, you grant to the Promoter and its affiliates, contractors a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual (for the duration of the applicable copyright) license to distribute or otherwise use the Video and any other materials or content of your Post for any purposes, including, without limitation, the purposes to organize and administer the Draw and for informational purposes.
- 5. Draw Conditions.
- 5.1 The Draw start at 00:00 of July 24 of the year 2019 and ends at 23:59 GMT+2 of August 20 of the year 2019. Any likes gained after the 23:59 GMT+2 of August 20 of the year 2019 shall not be counted.
- 5.2 All the Posts will be available on http://www.majorlikebattle.com Website. The information shall be updated on a daily basis.
- 5.3 In case of absence of your Post on http://www.majorlikebattle.com, please contact the Promoter via e-mail email@example.com.
- 5.4 The Participant-Winner of the Draw (hereinafter referred to as "Winner") will be selected through www.random.org website on August 21 of 2019. The number of the likes your post will get within the timeframe specified in the provision 5.1 of this Rules shall affect the number of the "entrants" or "slots" you will get when choosing a Winner at the www.random.org website. For example, if your Post has 50 likes - you will be given with 50 "entrants" or "slots" meaning the more likes you get, the higher the chance that you will win.
- 5.5 The Winner will be notified on the winning on this Draw via the direct message to his/her Social Media Account or via the contact details, specified in the Winner's social media account. If you will not respond to such a message within 12 hours, from the moment it was sent, your right for the prize will be annulled.
- 6. The Prize Conditions.
- 6.1 The Prize of this Draw shall be: paid trip (hereinafter shall be referred to as "Trip") for two persons to StarLadder Berlin Major 2019 Grand Final, which will be held September 05-08 of the year 2019, including the opportunity to visit the backstage of this event (hereinafter shall be referred to as "Prize"). Paid trip includes: 2 tickets to Berlin and 2 tickets back from Berlin, 2 tickets to Grand Final, payment for the hotel during your stay in Berlin, which includes breakfast ( the hotel is chosen by the Promoter at its sole discretion). Other expenses shall borne by the Winner himself.
- 6.2 Prize shall be proposed and handed only after the Contract with the Promoter ("Contract") is signed by the person, who won the Draw. The main obligations of the Winner under such Contract are as follows: a) Participation in the filming(s), organized by the Promoter during the Trip, which will highlight the activity of the Winner during the Trip; b) use of clothes, accessories, inventory provided by the Promoter when filming(s); c) fully cooperate with the Promoter in all issues, that relate to the Trip.
- 6.3 The Prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash.
- 6.4 The Winner shall be solely responsible for fees, taxes and levies, that may arise in the consequence of Prize acceptance.
- 6.5 In case if the following conditions apply, the Prize will not be delivered and the right to obtain the Prize shall be passed to another person who under the Rules of the Draw received second place and so on until a person accepts the Contract:
- 6.5.1 The Winner declines to enter into the Contract with the Promoter proposed by the Promoter;
- 6.5.2 The Winner, due to his/her own reason, cannot participate in the Trip;
- 6.5.3 In case if a Winner violates or otherwise cannot comply with this Major Like Battle Rules or Terms and Conditions of Ggbet.com (https://ggbet.com/en/rules);
- 6.5.4 In case if the Promoter won't be able to get in contact with the Winner. This rule shall be applied if the Winner, upon getting a notification on the winning of the Prize does not contact the Promoter within 3 (three) days from the date of the notification.
- 6.5.5 If the likes, gained by the Winner`s Post, were gained in an unlawful manner. The Term "Unlawful manner" includes, but not limited:
- 22.214.171.124 Gaining the likes by using bots, fake accounts or by other actions that can be viewed as cheating by a reasonable person.
- 7. Final Provisions.
- 7.1 The Promoter and its officers, agents, licensors, affiliates, contractors or other third-party providers are not liable for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind, including loss of revenues or profits, loss of data, in any way related to the service or for any claim, loss or injury based on your participation on the Draw, even if such damage, claims, losses or injuries were foreseen or foreseeable by the Promoter.
- 7.2 The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this Draw or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter deems necessary.
GL & HF!